- Track your orders
- Save your details for express checkout
1. Insert disposable shaving head Remove the disposable shaving head from the pack. Install the new blade on the haircutting head and slide the blade back until it snaps into place and all edges are flush.
2. Cutting Hair Hold the handle of the surgical clipper like a pen, with the ME logo on top. Stretch the skin, put the shaving head flat on the skin and run the clipper against the direction of hair growth.
3. Remove the blade Turn off the surgical clipper, hold it with the blade pointing down over a waste container and press the eject button, using your thumb pushing forward.
4. Clean the handle of the surgical clipper Wash the handle of the surgical clippers with water, dry it. Clean the surgical clipper with a surface disinfectant or disinfectant towel.
5. Loading and storing Set the surgical clipper upright in the charger, so that the surgical clipper will be charged for the next use